Wednesday, 24 April 2013

SDC97 ~ 3 Trimmed Images

This week's ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ is set by the talented ~{France}~ and she is asking us to use 3 trimmed stamped images. I made a tag:


I've started with a base of Fresco paints then stamped ~{Tenticurl}~ with gesso. I've used DI's as watercolours to add some shading to the curls then splatted some ink. I stamped ~{Fax to Wolfgang}~ randomly across the background.

I stamped ~{Line Up}~ and ~{Birdy Up}~ and used 3 images to colour with Copics and cut out.

I needed a quote for this and used ~{Couldn't You Just Pee Your Pants}~ as it fitted nicely and I thought it looks like the top one is saying and the bottom one is terrified it'll happen!!!

I've finished with some doodling and a black and white base.

If you join in and follow the rules, you will be in with the chance of winning one of two $30 gift certificates to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~ in the random prize draw at the end of the month.

Kaz xxx

13 comments:

france papillon said...

that's cute and funny and i so love the colorcombo you used! gorgeous tag!!
xx
france

Artyjen said...

Love the colour way...lovely pastel colours ;)
xoxo Sioux

Sue said...

This is gorgeous Kaz, why oh why havn't I got tenitcurl! Hope the top birdy has her tenna lady on :-) xx

tracy said...

georgous tag kaz,loving the colours and the quote is fab :)

Karen Gist said...

hahahahaha....love that quote!!!!! Gorgeous tag my lovely xxx

Traceyr said...

Kaz this is wonderful and I've never thought of stamping with gesso - it does give a lovely effect.

:)

Angelnorth said...

Hee hee, shame her legs are too short to cross! Great tag, love it!

Kath said...

This made me laugh. Great tag, Kaz.

Reflective Art Studio said...

Rolling over.... one of my favorite quotes...
Thank you for a brilliant laugh.
Sarinda

Samantha Read said...

hehehe, I love this Kaz, reminds of sharing bunk beds and always ending up on the bottom bunk!! xx

Juls said...

fab!! Loving the colours you have used! Hugs Juls

butterfly said...

Completely adorable - and I love the delicate palette. Don't know why I wasn't already signed up, but I've dealt with it now!!
Alison x

Isabelle said...

Love, love,love this tag!!
Your choice of colors is delicate and the 3D effect is awesome .
so soft and beautiful!