Monday, 29 April 2013

Stampotique Sponsors ......... Cupcake Inspiration Challenge Blog

This week ~{Stampotique}~ are sponsoring the ~{Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog}~ and it's a colour theme using pinks and browns. I made this card:

 

I stamped ~{Lots of Gifts}~ directly onto the card blank with Stazon and then used DIs as watercolours to colour it.  I finished off with ~{Happy Birthday}~ beneath.

There will be a prize draw on the ~{Cupcake Inspirations Challenge Blog}~ to win a voucher to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~.

Kaz xxx


6 comments:

Alexa said...

This is lovely! I love your work and have posted something for you on my blog - hope you don't mind. Pop over when you get 5 mins! x

Juls said...

this is fab! Love the CAS look!! Hugs Juls

Kay Wallace said...

What a great challenge and what a great card for that challenge, Kaz! I love color challenges, so just might have to get to my craft table!! Nice that Stampotique is sponsoring the challenge on the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge. Their DT made some great projects, too!

Kath said...

That's a pretty card, Kaz. Love the colours too.

Sue said...

This is wonderful Kaz, I love the big eared bunny xx

Sanja Grdinić said...

Sometimes, an image itself , well colored is the best recipe for a perfect card! Love it! :)