Friday, 12 April 2013

Strong Enough Journal Page


I fancied having a go at a slightly different journal page and came up with this:



I don't often do big blocks of colour so I had to blend it with white paint a bit to make me feel a bit better.
I've used the following Stampotique stamps:
~{Molly}~
~{You're Strong}~
~{Dandelion Duo}~ as focal stamps, and
~{Mesh}~ and
~{Hutching's}~ in the background;

and the ~{Stitches Group Mask}~ by Tando for the dashes and zigzag circles.

I've finished off with doodling and a bit of washi tape to 'ground' Molly.

Kaz xxx



7 comments:

Suzie Griffiths said...

Lovely Kaz! I really like the blocks of colour - the shading is great! Cute stamp too :)

Angelnorth said...

Great journal page, the blocks of colour work well (even if they do make you twitchy!) and Molly is perfect with the sentiment!

Karen said...

If anyone is strong enough its you darling!!! You may have used lots of colours and got twitchy but I would still recognise this page as yours...its beautiful! HUGS xxx

Carol said...

Gorgeous page Kaz it's so colourful and bright xx

Dawn said...

Stunning page sweetie, love the colours. Lol ditto Karen, a fab 'you' page my lovely.
Huge hugs x

Samantha Read said...

Wonderful! I love the colours again on this and that little man, just want to give him a hug xx

Traceyr said...

Kaz this is super and I love the big blocks of colour.

:)