Wednesday, 10 April 2013

Tando Challenge - New Beginnings

The theme this month on the ~{Tando Creative Challenge Blog}~ is New Beginnings so I made a new home card.


I painted a house from the ~{Mini Houses and Fences Set}~ with acrylic paint and used some fab brick effect washi tape I found on ebay. I then took one of the clouds from the ~{Grab Bag of Clouds}~ and painted this then used the ~{Sequin Waste Mask}~ on this and the roof.

I finished off by stamping ~{Abstract Foliage}~ for details and adding alphabet stickers.

You can find stockists of Tando products by clicking ~{HERE}~.

Kaz xxx

7 comments:

Debbie said...

Wow Kaz, I love love love this house card. The way you have used the clouds, washi tape and splats in genius. Just lovely. Debbiex

tracy said...

lots of clever things done there kaz,lovely card :)

Karen said...

This is fabulous Kaz, love the way you have used the clouds and you might even be winning me over with the washi tape :D xxx

Hazel said...

Love this - saw it on facebook and had to come for a closer look x

Dawn said...

This is gorgeous Kaz, just my colours tee hee. Love how you've used the clouds, looks fab.
Huge hugs x

LindaS said...

Love how you used the clouds as border.

butterfly said...

Ooh, brick effect washi tape sounds like a very useful thing! Fabulous card, Kaz - I love your little house, and wonderful use of space.
Alison x