Tuesday, 16 April 2013

Tando Jewellery

This week on ~{Tando}~ we are showcasing jewellery that can be made with our products. There are some specific ~{Jewellery Elements}~, but of course I like to be different so I made 2 pairs of earrings:




For this first set, I took the small flowers from the ~{Flower Head Flourishes Small}~ pack and painted them with silver acrylic paint. I then connected them to some earring hooks and beads with spacers below.



For the second pair I took the wings from the ~{Steampunk Wings and Cog}~ set and painted them with my fave Mermaid Fresco Paint, then added a dab of green paint and a covering of Glossy Accents. Once that was dry I added them to some earring hooks and spacer beads. These have already been claimed by my magpie of a niece. Isn't that a surprise?!

Kaz xxx

7 comments:

Karen said...

oooo these are sooo pretty! No wonder Lucy wanted a pair my lovely! HUGS xxx

Clare said...

There both really lovely, I think my favourites are the wings as I love the colours so much.xx

Dawn said...

Gorgeous earrings sweetie, beautifully made. Lol not suprised a magpie came along!! Hope you kept the others for you though!!
HUge hugs x

Samantha Read said...

O my goodness, these are adorable Kaz :)x

Traceyr said...

Oh Kaz those wing earrings are fabulous. I thought they were made out of jade or some gemstone. I would never have guessed they are chipboard.

Shame Lucy got to them first or I would have nabbed them hahahaha.

:)

Kath said...

What a brilliant idea. I like both pairs and I am not a bit surprised your neice is pinching them!

Hazel said...

Wow! what pretty earrings - love them x