Thursday, 4 April 2013

Tando - use a quote


This week on the ~{Tando Blog}~ we are using quotes or sayings with the products. I made this arch:



I love the way that my Stampotique stamps work so well with Tando goodies!

I've painted the base of the ~{Wavy Gothic Arch}~ with a combination of Fresco and Eco Friendly paints and used the ~{Distorted Hive Mask}~ and ~{Sequin Waste Mask}~ to add details.

I painted a ~{Small Flourish 9}~ and some of the ~{Tando Mini Hearts}~ then added some details by smudging some contrasting paint with my finger and some of the sequin waste. The solid hearts had glossy accents then when everything was finished I added some white dots.

The stamps I've used are ~{Stack of Birds}~, coloured with DI's as watercolours and ~{A Friend's Touch}~.

For stockists of Tando products, click ~{HERE}~.

Kaz xxx

9 comments:

tracy said...

love it :) love the colours :)

Dotty Jo said...

What a fabulous arch - I love the colours and those birds are outrageous, Jo x

Traceyr said...

Kaz I am loving the colours on this arch and those birds are so cute. I love the way you have also used the white pen to pick out the detail. :)

Karen said...

Oh My!!!! this is just too gorgeous for words Kaz!!!! You know where I live hahaha! HUGS xxx

Gez Butterworth said...

Faberooney Kaz ♥♥

Dawn said...

Kaz this is stunning sweetie, those birds crack me up every time I see them, so deliciously quirky. Lol if ever you're looking for a home for it I'm sure I could find room!!!!!!!!
Huge huggles x x x x

Sue said...

Gorgeous Kaz, have a fab weekend xx

butterfly said...

So loved this at Tando - the birds are an absolute delight!
Alison x

Kathi said...

This is fabulous. I adore those birds and the arch!