Saturday, 25 May 2013

Back again for Tando's Anything Goes

I've got another project for ~{Tando's}~ Anything Goes week - I've been making some samples for the Tando stand at the ~{Craft Barn's Extravaganza}~ next weekend. So here's a card I really loved making:


I used Adirondak Inkpads through the ~{Random Circles Mask}~ overlapping some to form the base and used Paperartsy Fresco paints on arrows from the  ~{Mini Arrows}~ pack and the top from one of the ~{Mini Christmas Stockings}~ pack. I'd love to claim it was my idea to use it as a crown, but I blatantly pinched it from ~{Di}~, but she let me so it's ok! I've added some Viva Decor Pearl Pen for jewels and doodled heftily on the chipboard pieces.

I've used ~{Head}~ by Stampotique of course because his head fitted the crown the best! He was coloured with Copics and I've grounded him with a little bit of ink.

Finally, I added a computer generated greeting.

Kaz xxx

8 comments:

Lythan said...

I really love this card. The colours are so fresh and it really makes me smile :)

butterfly said...

So cool - another big smile here!
Alison x

Karen Gist said...

haha! I love him!!!!!! xxx

Dawn said...

Tee hee, he still reminds me of Max!!! Gorgeous card sweetie,love the inking at the bottom.
Huge hugs x Lol - be able to give you a real one soon!!!!!!!!!

Hazel said...

Love this - super bright colours x

Gez Butterworth said...

Totally gorgeous Kaz ♥♥

Sue said...

Brilliant Kaz, this would brighten anyone's day xx

Angelnorth said...

Great fun, really happy look to this!