Wednesday, 8 May 2013

SDC 99 Summery Feel

I've played along with this week's ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ which has been set by the very talented ~{Carol}~ and she would like us to create something with a summery feel, so I made another tag:


I started off by dabbing gesso through the ~{Random Circles Mask}~ by Tando to add some texture, then when it was dry painting with acrylic paints.

I stamped ~{Sun Design}~ with Stazon around the smaller circles and doodled with a white pen.

I've coloured ~{Perl}~ with Copics and added some flowers in her hair and finished off with a quote, more flowers, ribbon and some Washi tape.

Tando goodies can be found by clicking ~{HERE}~.

Follow the rules and you could be in with a chance of winning one of 2 randomly drawn prizes at the end of the month to win a $30 gift certificate to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~.

Kaz xxx

11 comments:

Debbie said...

Gorgeous Tag Kaz,love the Summery feel. Debbiex

tracy said...

loving the colours,lovely tag :)

Karen Gist said...

ooo my favourite summer colour combo Kaz!!!!! Gorgeous tag :D xxx

Dawn said...

Ooh what a stunning tag Kaz, I love it. Lol Perl looks very chilled out with her flowery hair.
Huge huggles, how many hours to go now??

Alexa said...

I love the little dots - really finishes it off!

Nicole Maki said...

This is terrific, Kaz.

I really love the background you made - so many nice details.

Great job!

Angelnorth said...

Great background, fab tag!

Samantha Read said...

I always love your work Kaz, this is totally gorgeous ♥

butterfly said...

Such a delicious tag - and definitely summery!
Alison x

Lindeke said...

This is a gorgeous tag!! Such beautiful colors!!

Ginger said...

I totally love this, it is certainly bright and summery. x