Wednesday, 15 May 2013

SDC100 ~ Anything Goes

Time to celebrate! This is ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ #100 and I can't believe I've been part of it since challenge 8!

The lovely ~{Kim}~ is setting the challenge this week, and she deserves a big thank you for all the hard work she does behind the scenes to keep these challenges going. She is being kind and letting it be an Anything Goes challenge so I made this tag:


I've used PaperArtsy Fresco paints throughout for the base and stamped ~{Tangled}~ in white paint.
I stamped ~{Beauty Verse}~ directly onto the tag and added some of ~{Daniel's Hearts}~ onto this. Then I stamped ~{L'il Tatawea}~ and coloured her with Copics before cutting her out and attaching her with a base of washi tape. I've finished off with some doodling and bright ribbons.

Head over to the ~{SDC Blog}~ to check out what the rest of the team have come up with and then join us. Follow the rules and you will be in with the chance of winning one of two randomly drawn prizes of a $30 gift certificate to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~ at the end of the month.

Kaz xxx


14 comments:

  1. looks great! Actually is AMAZING! great color palette

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous colours looks just great ;)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally gorgeous my lovely xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kaz the background is beautiful and the stamps you have chosen fit perfectly.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning tag sweetie, I Lurve your colours. Perfect stamp combo too my lovely, brilliant job.
    Huge huggles x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your painty base and she looks so sweet, great tag!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is wonderful Kaz, great colours and the perfect choice of stamps. Here's to the next 100 challenges :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. this is so gorgeous...the colors are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, so gorgeous and soooo cute ♥

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW another one to add to my favourites Kaz. Love this stunning background and colours!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is just beautiful - I love Your work! I wish I was as good as You... :)
    Have a nice day, Kaz!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving me a message x