Monday, 20 May 2013

Tando Anything Goes

This week on ~{Tando}~ we don't have a theme so we will be posting anything we have made that doesn't fit in with the weekly themes. I made this card and tag:


I've taken two pieces from the ~{Small Heart Cogs Pack}~ and ran them through an embossing plate before painting them with Paperartsy Fresco paint in my fave Mermaid colour. I then took a dry brush and gently stroked Claret paint over the raised bits. And finally dabbed a silver encore inkpad onto the top.
I painted two hearts from the ~{Tando Mini Hearts Bag}~ and painted them with the Claret paint. Once that was dry, I added crackle accents and poked it before it was dry!!
Two keys from the ~{Tando Mini Keys Bag}~ were painted with silver acrylic paint and glued onto the chipboard.
I finished off with a row of hearts in ink through the ~{Hearts Background Mask}~ on the card.

Kaz xxx

4 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Very stylish look to these Kaz, they're lovely!

Traceyr said...

Lovely makes Kaz but what is it with accents and poking? lol

:)

Hazel said...

Utterly gorgeous - love the clean look x

roc said...

love this!