Tuesday, 28 May 2013

Tando ~ Clean and Simple Week

This week on ~{Tando}~ we are all about keeping it clean and simple, which makes me very happy. I do like a bit of CAS as it's nice and quick and that works for me at the moment.

I made this card:


I took the ~{Burning Rubber Mask}~ and masked off a section, then inked through it twice making a chevron.
Next I painted 3 balloons from the ~{Mini Balloons Pack}~ and painted them with Paperartsy Fresco paints.
Once they were dry I doodled onto everything and added Glossy Accents to the balloons, then finished with a stamped greeting.

You can find stockists of Tando-Creative products by clicking ~{HERE}~

Kaz xxx

7 comments:

Lindeke said...

This is another beauty!! You make beautiful creations! I like your work very much!! Thank you for sharing!

Karen Gist said...

Grrr! I so wish I could do C&S, it would make my life so much easier!

Another gorgeous card my lovely xxx

Traceyr said...

ooo Kaz loving those balloons and look, no poked holes in the glossy accents! hahaha

:)

Dawn said...

Ha ha ha Mrs G above me!! Bless her.
Beautiful CAS card sweetie, I love your glossy balloons.
Huge hugs x

Kath said...

Lovely. I like CAS too!

Angelnorth said...

Great card Kaz, plenty of interest while still being CAS, fab stuff!

tracy said...

lovely bright card kaz:)