Sunday, 12 May 2013

Tando Spring Colours.

This week on ~{Tando}~ we have been making things in Spring Colours. I made this card:


I've used part of the ~{Lace Effect Border}~ painted with Fresco paints and added a touch of extra colour using my fingertip.

I took 3 buttons from the  ~{Buttons Grab Bag}~ and painted them, then stamped using Stazon and layered them up with flowers and ribbon.

I used 2 masks for the stems and leaves - the ~{Stitches Group Mask}~ and a couple of leaves from the          ~{Bamboo Mask}~.

I finished off with my usual ~{Happy Birthday}~ stamp.

Kaz xxx

4 comments:

Lindeke said...

Beautiful card! I love the Lace Effect Border and the fresh flowers!

butterfly said...

Oh brilliant! I love your button flower heads...
Alison x

Alexa said...

Such lovely colours and such a clean look - really pretty! x

Karen Gist said...

How gorgeous is this!!!!! x