Thursday, 6 June 2013

SDC#103 Use an Envelope

I didn't think I'd be joining in with the ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ this week as I'd had a busy weekend, but I saw a quote that I wanted to use. I didn't want it on show though as I want this journal to be more about trying new styles and quotes being secondary. So it fitted well with the lovely ~{Val's}~ clever theme of using an envelope.

This page started as a 'using up paint' page, then I just slapped more paint and ink on it, and added stamps, doodles and oil pastels:


The envelope and tag have been covered by gelli paint prints.


I used the following stamps on the page:
~{Random Act Alphabet}~
~{Swirl Stalks}~
~{Tenticurl}~
~{Heart Vine}~
~{Fax to Wolfgang}~
~{Abstract Foliage}~
~{Line Up}~
~{Baby Cthulhu}~

Don't forget to follow the rules if you join us as you'll be entered into the random draw to win one of two prizes of $30 to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~ at the end of the month.

Kaz xxx

6 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Great page, love the fact there's a bit more white space than usual! I also love the idea of Cthulhu being a baby!

Traceyr said...

wonderful journal page Kaz good use of the envelope. :)

Dawn said...

Gorgeous page sweetie, I love your hidden journaling. What an amazing quote too.
Huge huggles x

Sue said...

This is beautiful Kaz, I love your soft colours and what a fab quote. Have a great weekend xx

france papillon said...

so sweet! love the soft colors you combined!
xx
france

dutchstamptramp said...

This is such a beautiful and fun piece Kaz!