Friday, 21 June 2013

Tando Anything Goes

We're going to be having regular 'Anything Goes' weeks at ~{Tando}~ which is perfect for me as I often make things using Tando bits that don't fit in with our themes. This is one such card:


I was playing with a few bits a couple of weeks ago for the Stampotique theme of faux metal, and one thing I did was use this frame from the ~{Scalloped Nested Circles Pack}~. I ran it through the Cuttlebug in an embossing folder first, then painted it with Bronze acrylic paint. Then I added some blue patina acrylic paint and finally some Bora Bora Fresco paint with my finger. I just kept adding bits of all three paints until I had the right look to it.

I inked through the centre circle of the ~{Dotted Star Mask}~ and stamped ~{Framed}~ in the middle. I then added clean water to his face and, after a little bit, I dabbed it with a paper towel to make his face white rather than the yellow ink. Then I watercoloured his top to match the frame.

I finished off with some alphabet stamps.

Kaz xxx

6 comments:

Juls said...

Fun, love the CAS look. Hugs Juls

Angelnorth said...

Love the frame and this is such a great CAS design, fab job!

coco said...

I'm FAN !!! This is so beautifully done once again... I'm admiring !! Hugs, Coco xxx

Hazel said...

Super card - love the frame x

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

Simply gorgeous Kaz! XOXO

Jane Wetzel said...

totally cute Kaz!