Saturday, 29 June 2013

Tando - Pretty in Pink

This week on ~{Tando}~ we are doing all things pink and I made this birthday card:


I inked the circle of the ~{Dotted Star Mask}~ then mixed some texture paste with acrylic paint and scraped that through the dotted star - I'd masked off the circle so it didn't go everywhere.

I then used the following chipboard:
~{Mini Butterflies}~
~{Mini Flowers}~, and
~{Mini Leaves 1}~ and painted them with Fresco paints. I then stamped onto the butterfly.

I've finished them off with some spacer beads and a ~{Birthday Stamp}~.

Kaz xxx

9 comments:

Clare said...

I love this one, so pretty.
Clare x

Kath said...

Oh that's lovely, Kaz. I am not a 'pink lover' but that is really pretty.

Karen Gist said...

WOW!!!! That's really beautiful, the mask is so perfect! I want one haha xxx

Hazel said...

Very pretty, Kaz xx

Traceyr said...

Those spacer beads have made perfect flower centres Kaz. Beautiful card.

:)

tracy said...

Love it :-)

tracy said...

Love it :-)

Angelnorth said...

Love the textured dotty star, fab card!

Samantha Read said...

Aww this is lovely Kaz xxx