Wednesday, 17 July 2013

SDC 109 CAS

This week's ~{SDC}~ is set by the talented ~{Gez}~ and she says:

I thought it would be nice to stir things up a bit... step out of our comfort zones just for a little while! So this week I challenge you to make something a little cleaner and a little simpler than your normal style.. can't wait to see what you come up with!

Well, I'm very happy to still be in my comfort zone! If I did anything cleaner I'd have nothing on my card!!


This was made with my trusty stamp positioner that I'd be lost without and some masking.

I stamped the birds from ~{Birdy Up}~ again, I know, but I love them, then masked their feet so I could stamp ~{Fabulous}~ and part of ~{Happy Birthday}~.

I watercoloured the birds and added some colourful rub ons to finish off.

Head over to the ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge Blog}~ to check out what this week's team have come up with and then join us to be in with the chance of winning one of two $30 Gift Certificates to  spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~ at the end of the month. You'll need to check out the rules though.

Kaz xxx

10 comments:

tracy said...

beautiful as ever kaz :)

Samantha Read said...

Oh Kaz! Just love what you've done!!! :) xxx

Netty said...

wonderful CAS card Kaz, hugs Annette x

Dawn said...

Stunning as always sweetie, what a fab and clever card.
Huge huggles x x x x

Traceyr said...

As the birds are saying, "fabulous" Kaz. :)

coco said...

Love your "Fabulous" birds sitting like that and in these nice colors !! Your clean cards are always perfect, it was a challenge really too easy for you Kaz haha !! Hugs Coco

france papillon said...

you rocked the CAS style, your card is just a cutie!

xx
france

Karen Gist said...

It seems a long time ago when we were finding it so hard to leave white space on our cards doesn't it? This is a perfect example of how to do it my lovely xxx

butterfly said...

Such fab colouring on the image, really zinging against that lovely white space!
Alison x

Angelnorth said...

Great CAS as always and I agree, the birds deserve plenty of love!