Wednesday, 24 July 2013

SDC 110 Tag you're it

This week the ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ is set by the talented ~{Astrid}~ and she would like us to make a tag. I think we all love doing these


I used texture paste and a ~{Harlequin Mask}~ on the base of the tag and painted it with Fresco paints and inks before stamping the edges with ~{Heart Vine}~.
I had a gessoed book page that I'd splatted some ink on so I stuck it onto a smaller tag and tore around it. I've stamped  ~{Wish Word}~ onto that, then doodled and added washi tape and a flower onto it.

I tore some of the book page and added that to the tag and stuck the rest of the page onto card. Next I stamped ~{Blessed Skellie}~ onto it, cut her out and watercoloured her before adding glossy accents to her heart and flower.

Head over to the ~{SDC Blog}~ to check out the gorgeousness from this week's team and then join us, you know you want to. If you follow the rules you'll be entered into the random draw at the end of the month to win one of two $30 Gift Certificates to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~.

Kaz xxx

13 comments:

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

Just a super awesome tag Kaz!!! XOXO

Kay Wallace said...

Great tag, Kaz! I love the technique of a tag on a tag! Great color palette!

Angelnorth said...

I wonder what she's wishing for? Great tag, love the tag-on-tag idea!

roc said...

this is wonderful kaz! thanks for using some of my rubber stamps. that makes me happy!

france papillon said...

love all the layering on your tag, it's gorgous!
xx
france

Karen Gist said...

Just super my lovely xxx

Jane Wetzel said...

one of my favs Kaz..makes me want to go use skellie now!

Traceyr said...

I love the colours and the elements on your tag Kaz.

:)

Reflective Art Studio said...

Wonderful Tag.
Sarinda

R.Maria Sabina ( Lollyrot) said...

Great tag Kaz!

Gay Peplow said...

Magic tag Kaz, love those wonderful cool colours, :D xx

Ginger said...

lovely tag, great image x

Coco said...

Wonderful tag, so lovely !! And yet I do not like too much blessed skellie, but I LOVE your tag... :))) Coco xx