Monday, 15 July 2013

Tando - Anything Goes Week.

We're having another free for all week on the ~{Tando Blog}~ so I'm showing a journal page that has used a few of the fab masks.



I'm experimenting with some pages with a lot of white space lately and this one is A4 size. It started with the remnants of inkpads on a ceramic tile used for watercolouring. I sprayed the tile with water and dabbed the tile randomly onto the paper.
I sprayed through the ~{Code Breaker}~ mask, then turned the mask over and used the spare ink.
I dabbed ink through the ~{Sunburst}~ mask, but it seemed too heavy so I wiped some of it away with a baby wipe.
I used the stripes from the ~{Usual Suspects}~ mask over the page and one row from the ~{Bubble Flourish}~ mask beneath the circles.
I wrote the quote I found on Pinterest or Facebook - in hindsight I should have stamped it, but there you go!
I then finished off with stamps chosen from ~{Line Up}~ and ~{Birdy Up}~, some more washi tape and a bit of doodling.

Don't forget to keep going to the ~{Tando Blog}~ this week to see what some of the rest of the team have made that doesn't fit into any of the themes coming up. It's always fun to see what they come up with.

Kaz xxx

11 comments:

Dawn said...

I LOVE this Kaz, bright, fun and very inspired sweetie. Fab way to use up left-overs, tee hee I always have a spare page on the go too!!
Huge huggles x x x x

Karen Gist said...

Whooo! look at all that white space!!!! It all looks amazing sweetheart! xxx

Angelnorth said...

I think the written quote looks fab! Lots of interest here, always good to achieve that in combination with white space!

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

This is AWESOME!!! I really love this style. XOXO

tracy said...

Love it :-)

Sanja Grdinić said...

I love this card - it is so much fun! Love the colors and stamps. :)
Have a nice day!

Netty said...

Loving your cute animals and the words you've used and of course I love the design, hugs Annette x

Jane Wetzel said...

love this back ground! great creation

coco said...

Fabulous AJ Kaz, love love love it !!! Love the colours, love the white spaces, love your rounds and the text you put in them, love how you mixed Line up And Birdy up haha !! It makes a change with your clean cards (although absolutely FA-BU-LOUS also generally LOL). Coco xxx

butterfly said...

Absolutely brilliant - love the use of space and those fabulous images all lined up on their word balloons.
Alison x

Ginger said...

great page, why dont you like the writing???.whats wrong with it. x