Sunday, 7 July 2013

Tando Card Week

This week on the ~{Tando Blog}~ we are making cards. Not a problem for me as I tend to make cards all the time using Tando bits as I think the chipboard gets overlooked by card makers. The ~{Mini Range}~ is perfect as they are thinner and smaller and therefore don't push the postage costs up. Unless of course you make a card like this one:


This will have to be hand-given ;)

For the card base, I've cut a circle from card and inked the card blank behind the circle.
I used ~{Mini Butterflies}~~{Mini Leaves 1}~ and ~{Mini Leaves 2}~ and painted them with acrylic paints. I've added some shading and details with a very thin brush and paint.
Here's a close up:


I then arranged them with flowers, clear drops and ~{Happy Birthday}~ by Stampotique.

It looks fussy, but it was actually very quick to make.

Kaz xxx

7 comments:

tracy said...

beautiful kaz....i love it :)

butterfly said...

Really lovely.
Alison x

Angelnorth said...

Such pretty colours and a lovely fresh feel overall, great card!

Dawn said...

Gorgeous girlie card Kaz, I love it. The pop of green really makes it sing too.
Huge huggles x x x x

Karen Gist said...

This is really really pretty my lovely xxx

Reflective Art Studio said...

i love this. xx
sarinda

Kathy said...

So pretty and delicate.