Tuesday, 23 July 2013

Tando - Winged Things

This week on the ~{Tando Blog}~ we are all about the winged things. I made this card:


I took 2 balloons from the ~{Grab Bag of Balloons}~, which is not the Mini's, and cut the ties off, then painted them with Paperartsy Fresco paints, adding highlights and doodles once dry.
The wings are from the ~{Mini Butterflies Pack}~ cut in half and painted.
I've stamped the wings with ~{Tangled}~ and doodled on them. I've doodled on the card for the beaks and legs and added googly eyes for them, before stamping the ~{Happy Birthday}~.

Keep going to the Tando Blog this week to see what the rest of the team have come up with.

Kaz xxx

11 comments:

Karen Gist said...

hehe how CUTE are your birds!!! This is fabulous my lovely xxx

Clare said...

I love this one Kaz it's soooo cute. xx

Dawn said...

Fab card Kaz, I love it. Ingenious use of your Tando bits sweetie, really shows how versatile it is. Beautiful job.
Huge huggles x x x x

Angelnorth said...

The balloons make fabulous birds, love it!

Netty said...

oooh I love your card, Annette x

Chrissie said...

What fabulous birds, they look really funky!
Chrissie

Chrissie said...

What fabulous birds, they look really funky!
Chrissie

butterfly said...

I adore these little balloon birds - inspired!
Alison x

Kath said...

Great birds. Clever idea and splendid card.

Traceyr said...

These little birds are such fun Kaz. I would never of guessed they are made from a balloon and a butterfly. haha. Your doodling has added wonderful interest too.

:)

Lindeke said...

Wauw, this is so cute!!! Love the balloon birds!!