Wednesday, 14 August 2013

SDC 112 Polka Dots

I got this piece done for this week's ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ by the skin of my teeth after a manky weekend, so I was so pleased I like doing CAS cards!! This week the challenge is set by the talented ~{Roc}~ and she would like us to use Polka Dots. I love polka dots too


I stamped the gorgeous ~{Waving Spotted Monster}~ onto some polka dot washi tape. She is lucky enough to be wearing dots. I then watercoloured the image and stamped ~{Happy Birthday}~ beneath it.

Head over to the ~{SDC Blog}~ to see what the rest of this week's team have come up with and join us with your dotty creations. If you follow the rules, you'll be in with the chance of winning one of two randomly drawn prizes of $30 to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~.

Kaz xxx

17 comments:

Debbie said...

Gorgeous C&S card Kaz. Love that Monster, I don't have this one (only have the Key Keeper and Sign one!)
Love the way he is standing on the washi tape.
Debbiex

tracy said...

Awww,she's so cute :)

Kathy said...

Love it! absolutely adorable card, Kaz

Gez Butterworth said...

Absolutely FAB Kaz ♥

Karen Gist said...

Gorgeous as always my lovely xxx

Traceyr said...

Beautifully watercoloured Kaz. :)

Samantha Read said...

Love your art as always Kaz, this is no exception, he's ace. Wishing you a lovely day xx

Basement Stamper said...

Think this is going in my favorites file and I'm going to have to CASE it-love it!!

Reflective Art Studio said...

Oh my he is so cute... have a wonderful rest of your week Darling.
xoxo

roc said...

this is fabulous!

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

Always love your CAS cards Kaz! XOXO

Angelnorth said...

Great image and lovely fresh-looking CAS design, fab card!

Corrie Herriman said...

Adorable !

Dawn said...

Beautiful card sweetie, just like your smile. I hope you are OK and feel lots better soon.
Huge huggles x x x x

Coco said...

The perfect stamp indeed on the perfect washi-tape haha !! It makes me smile Kaz ! :D xxx

dutchstamptramp said...

Wonderful as always Kaz!

butterfly said...

I love your dotty monster, and his dotty landscape - perfect CAS card!
Alison x