Wednesday, 21 August 2013

SDC 113 Wedding

These Wednesdays roll round really quickly don't they? This week the talented ~{Maria}~ is setting the ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ and she has asked us to make something for a wedding. I made a card that could, at a push, be used for an anniversary.


I've stamped ~{Little Church}~ and parts of ~{Heart Flowers}~ directly onto the card base and watercoloured them. I've added a grass base and used some old letter stickers for the 'LOVE' and stamped the 'Always' from Happy Always, which I believe is discontinued as I can't find it.

Head over to the ~{SDC}~ to see what this week's team has created and then join us to be in with the chance of winning one of 2 randomly chosen prizes of $30 to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~  at the end of the month. Don't forget to check out the rules though!

Kaz xxx

11 comments:

Karen Gist said...

Awe, this is really delightful sweetheart! I adore that little church! HUGS xxx

Dawn said...

Ooh Kaz this is beautiful sweetie, I love the subtle colours, perfect for the theme. Ha ha ha I have to agree with Mrs G, that church stamp is adorable (and incredibly versatile methinks!!).
Huge huggles x x x x

Basement Stamper said...

darling card, loving that church image!

Reflective Art Studio said...

THis is perfect for the challenge. xoxo
sarinda

Debbie said...

Love love love that church, have never seen this stamp before, it's adorable, your card is stunning. Debbiex

Samantha Read said...

OMG! Brilliant Kaz :) xx

Sue said...

This is beautiful Kaz, great combination of stamps (how have I not seen these before lol) I LOVE how you colour your cards xx

france papillon said...

this is so cute, i love how simple it is yet so striking :)
xx
france

Coco said...

I love the beauty and the simplicity of this card... Lovely church and wedding present !! xx

dutchstamptramp said...

Love this Kaz! Always admire your soft so well coordinated colours!

Gez Butterworth said...

Gorgeous card Kaz. I so love what you have made xx