Wednesday, 28 August 2013

SDC 114 - 3 Circles

It's my turn to set the ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ this week, which I love doing. The tough part is choosing just 3 favourites at the end!

I love using circles on things I make, as you may have noticed. If I get stuck for an idea, I generally start with a circle to help me out. I'd like you to use 3 circles on whatever you make this week. Just make sure you have fun!

I made this card:


I've stamped and coloured ~{Twinkie}~ and used the heads of ~{Fofe}~, ~{Smile}~ and ~{Toby}~ to go onto his birthday balloons. These are 4 of my fave boys (of course, when I use others, they will be my faves).  I've added some doodles for the string - excuse the wobbles, I had shaky hands when I made it and was too impatient to wait until another day!!

The greeting is made up from the following stamps: ~{Happy Birthday}~, ~{Give Self a Hug}~ and ~{Fang you very much}~. Twinkie is standing on washi tape stuck onto card and torn.

Now head over to the ~{SDC Blog}~ to see what the rest of this week's team have come up with. You won't be disappointed. Join us to be in with the chance of winning one of 2 randomly drawn prizes of $30 to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~ at the end of the month.

Kaz xxx

19 comments:

tracy said...

very nice kaz :) xx

Sue said...

Perfect Kaz, I love your floating balloon boys lol :-) x

Kay Wallace said...

Twinkie is definitely the favorite of my favorites, Kaz, and you have done him proud here on your card! Brilliant use of balloon "heads" as your circles. A big smile here!! ;-)

Debbie said...

I love circles too, use them a lot on my Scrapbook pages too.
Your project is adorable and I love Twinkle he is one of my favourites and I must go get him out and use him NOW!
Debbiex

roc said...

this makes me smile! love those balloons.

Karen Gist said...

hahaha....love the boy balloons! Fantastic card, hugs xxx

Julie Steed said...

I love it. What a fun card!

Angelnorth said...

Wobbly is perfect with the style so just claim it was on purpose and you're good to go! Fab card, love the balloon heads!

Kathy said...

Fav card - I love it!

Hazel said...

Great way to feature circles x

Samantha Read said...

Great card Kaz xx

Karin said...

Fun card, i love it!

Traceyr said...

Love the card Kaz if not your choice in "boys" tee hee. x

:)

Reflective Art Studio said...

Kaz- This is just brilliant.
xoxo
sarinda

france papillon said...

this was a very fun challenge, Karen! Thank you for that :)
and your card looks stinkin cute!

xx
france

Kaori Nishide said...

kaz,nice idea and cute card

R.Maria Sabina ( Lollyrot) said...

I love it! This is perfect for a young boy!

dutchstamptramp said...

You almost always bring a smile on my face with your Stampotique card. Another one I love very much Kaz!

Kaori Nishide said...
This comment has been removed by the author.