Monday, 16 September 2013

Last Night I Dreamt

I've been doing this page for the last 2 weeks!! The painty and inky background was started with leftover paint and ink from other projects and it's been gradually added to.


I've used 2 of the Tando Masks and Stencils - ~{Burning Rubber}~ and ~{Dotted Star}~ and 2 of the ~{New Releases}~ from Stampotique - ~{Dreamer}~ and        ~{Design Cube}~.

I then added washi tape and the image and that was it for a few days. Then on Saturday I got the pens out and doodled away before adding the wording around the bed. It comes from a song by The Smiths: Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me.

Kaz xxx


10 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

I love this journal page, the colours, the image and the wording, all perfect ! Great job !
Corrie x

Gay Peplow said...

WOW fabulous! The colours are really dreamy and you made the words fit beautifully, I love this page Gez :D xx

Karen Gist said...

This is just fabulous!!!

Lovsa xxxxx

Dawn said...

Awe Kaz, what a gorgeous page sweetie. I adore the colours and how you have built the page up, fab doodling as always too, you are a master darling.
Huge hugs x x x x

butterfly said...

It's so beautiful... the colours and soft painty effects are dreamy, and the central image is enchanting.
Alison x

Vera Lane Studio said...

This is extraordinary Kaz. Love what you come up with!

Traceyr said...

A lovely soft and gentle page there Kaz. I love it. :)

france papillon said...

so sweet, so dreamy! love how the chevrons make it look like fastforwarding and fastbackwarding the dreams!
xx
france

ps: i love you!

Samantha Read said...

This is so very beautiful Kaz :) big hugs from Poppy and me xxx

Coco said...

I just love love love LOVE this page !!! (sorry for the weakness of my vocabulary tonight, but that's all what comes to my poor mind...) Hugs, Coco xx