Wednesday, 11 September 2013

SDC 116 New Technique

This week's ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ is to try a new technique. Well mine isn't exactly a technique, but I thought I'd have a go at decorating an envelope as some of the other DT members do such lovely ones. Mine isn't quite up to their standards, but I found I needed more white space still!!!


To start with I stamped ~{Tinglyitchiness}~ ...... I think I love the name almost as much as the stamp .... as he looks like he's holding something. I coloured it and extended the ledge he's leaning on, then painted the address space. I've stamped the gorgeous dots from the ~{Design Cube}~ around the outside and the stars over the address space in a very light ink so it's harder to see on the photo than in real life. I finished off with some doodling.

Head over to the ~{SDC Blog}~ to see the rest of the team's gorgeous techniques and then join us to be in with the chance of winning one of two randomly drawn prizes of $30 to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~ at the end of the month. You could treat yourself to some of the new release stamps!!

Kaz xxx

12 comments:

Hazel said...

Good idea - love it x

Kathy said...

This is gorgeous! I'm always a last minute minnie so just getting something stuffed into a plain envelope and into the post is enough of a challenge. But, then, maybe I should give it a try!

Dawn said...

Brilliant envie sweetie, done in your own inimitable style. Lucky recipient I say!!!!
Huge huggles x x x x

Corrie Herriman said...

Great envelope ! I would love to receive it !

france papillon said...

well i absolutely love your envelope! this will make some great art mail :)
xx
france

Coco said...

Brilliant envelope, wow !!!! How do you do to realize always so perfect things ?!! Please tell me, give me your secret haha :-o) Seriously, I totally love it. Hugs to you, Coco xxx

Basement Stamper said...

I think your enveloped turned out gorgeous! I love getting decorated envelopes, makes the mail all that much more fun :-)

butterfly said...

That's so cool - I love him pointing out the address there... just in case the postman gets distracted by the fab design!
Alison x

Sue said...

This is brilliant Kaz, I love how you've made him hold the address panel xx

roc said...

Omg..this is so cute!

Karen Gist said...

Oh Kaz, this is gorgeous my lovely! Please do more! HUGS xxx

Angelnorth said...

Definitely an envelope to brighten anybody's post on the doormat - bound to raise a smile!