Wednesday, 25 September 2013

SDC 118 Washi Tape

This week's ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ is set by the talented ~{Astrid}~ and she would like us to use some Washi tape. This makes me very happy as I  love a bit of Washi tape! I made a card:



I sprayed a bit of ink onto the card base and when this was dry, I put 3 strips of tape across. I then stuck the stripey tape onto card and cut that so it could have some dimension to it.
I've stamped ~{Sheep Monster}~ and added a tiny bit of shading, cut him out and stuck him down with silicone glue for dimension. I've finished off with ~{Happy Birthday}~ directly onto the card base.

Head over to the ~{SDC Blog}~ to see what the rest of the team have come up with and then join us to be in with the chance of winning one of 2 randomly drawn prizes of $30 to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~ at the end of the month. Don't forget to check out the rules though.

Kaz xxx

18 comments:

Dawn said...

Awe this is soooooooo gorgeous sweetie, can't beat a LOT of washi tape lol.
Huge huggles x

Sanja Grdinić said...

I love it - the sheep monster is so cute! ... Just as sheep monsters are supposed to be. :)
Great card, Kaz!

ionabunny said...

Love this. CAS and gorgeous. Sheep monster, too cute.......

Kathy said...

I do believe I know where this card is! Fab card, I love it xx

tracy said...

aww,he's so lovely :)

Angelnorth said...

Great CAS car again, love the zingy colours and the sheep monster is fab!

Gez Butterworth said...

Fab, fab card Kaz ♥

Love the spray in the background it just makes your whole card ping!

Kath said...

Like Gez, I love the spray in the background. Good card.

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

Another great one Kaz! Love this washi, got to have ;-) XOXO

Hazel said...

Love the way you've used the washi tape - super card. x

dutchstamptramp said...

Fab card Kaz!!!

Sue said...

I LOVE this Kaz, Sheep Monster is one of my new favourites, and the spray of blue is brilliant xx

Corrie Herriman said...

Great CAS card, I love that Sheepie !!! Corrie x

roc said...

this is wonderful kaz!

Karen Gist said...

Now here is a challenge that you could have set...right up your street my lovely! Fabulous card xxx

Samantha Read said...

Wonderful Kaz, I always love your creations :) xxx

die amelie said...

I LOVE your chosen washi tapes for their vibrant colours! They work soo well with the stamped image!

Thanky you for the lovely comment!

Hugs,
die amelie x

Moogsmum said...

Oh, what a lovely sheep monster! I love the washi tapes too - might have to get me some.

Thanks so much for your lovely comment on my blog. I'd have replied by email but somehow your comment ended up in my spam box and when I tried to move it so that I could reply I ended up deleting it forever!

I'm obviously more than a bit rusty at blogging.

Hope all is well with you,

Lesley xx