Wednesday, 18 September 2013

Tando Monthly Challenge - Leaf It

The ~{Tando Monthly Challenge}~ for September is called 'Let's Leaf It'. I made this double tag for my  lovely Nan who we sadly lost last week at the age of 98. The quote is so appropriate.


I began with texture paste through the leaves of the ~{Hanging Bauble Mask}~ then went to town with Fresco paints once it was dry.
I also took parts from the ~{Mini Leaves 1}~ pack and painted them, then stamped ~{Fax to Wolfgang}~ onto them.

I took 2 hearts from the ~{Mini Hearts Pack}~. I trimmed down the larger heart to make more of the curves at the top and then painted them and white embossed the dots from the ~{Design Cube}~.
Next I painted 3 butterflies from the ~{Mini Butterflies}~ and painted them, then stamped the quote ~{A Life That Touches The Hearts of Others}~ onto them.

It's not very easy to read the quote as I stamped it in Teal, but it says, ' a life that touches the hearts of others lives on forever.'

I finished off with the quote on card and flowers with spacer beads for centres.

It'd be great if you played along this month for the ~{Challenge Blog}~ as you can win some Tando goodies if your name is drawn out at the end of the month.

Kaz xxx

10 comments:

Sanja Grdinić said...

This is beautiful. I'm really your big fan - fantastic blog!
Have an awesome day, Kaz... :)

Karen Gist said...

Bless her, this is a perfect quote sweetheart. Beautiful tag, HUGS xxx

Gez Butterworth said...

Absolutely stunning Kaz. Thinking of you all xxx

Netty said...

am sorry to hear your news Kaz, but am sure she would have adored the beautiful colours and design. x

Corrie Herriman said...

Great tag, sorry to hear about your Nan.

Angelnorth said...

Beautiful tag and a lovely way to pay tribute to your nan, a super sentiment.

Kath said...

Beautiful. Totally appropriate. Thinking of you all x

Coco said...

Oh, I love the gentleness and the smooth colours of this very delicate composition... So beautiful Kaz. Coco xxx

Caroline said...

This is so pretty Kaz and a sweet sentiment. Thinking of you...x

Hazel said...

Very pretty colours x