Saturday, 7 September 2013

Tando ~ Red, Orange and Yellow

This week on the ~{Tando Blog}~ we are creating using the colours red, orange and yellow. There have been some gorgeous projects so far, have you checked them out?

I made this card:


I had so much fun making this one. I started out doing the stripes using part of the ~{Evolution Mask}~ then painted the arrows from the ~{Mini Arrow Set}~ and some stars from the ~{Mini Stars Set}~ with Fresco paints. I doodled and put Glossy Accents on them.
I used ~{Feathery Monster}~ with watercolours and a strip of washi tape on card before finishing off with ~{Happy Birthday}~.

Kaz xxx

7 comments:

Kath said...

I love the way you have used the colour combination, Kaz.

Dawn said...

Gorgeous card sweetie, I love the way you have put it all together. Ha ha how cute is that monster!!!!
Huge huggles x x x x

Kathy said...

Love it - the colours, shapes, and accents really gel to make a fab card

Angelnorth said...

Looks like he's got his own private fireworks party going on - love it!

Corrie Herriman said...

Great card !

butterfly said...

Love the doodled and glossy minis... fab card!
Alison x

Hazel said...

Super card - love the colours x