Wednesday, 2 October 2013

SDC 119 ATC

This week's ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ is set by the lovely ~{Sam}~ who would like us at make her an ATC. I don't make them often, but I should because they're so much fun to do.



I've used one of the new 'Hazel' stamps, ~{Relax}~, by Linda Peterson. These are lovely images and cute, but not too cute for me (she has a pointy head!). She has been stamped on a gessoed book page, watercoloured with a paper pieced shower cap. I've added drops of Glossy Accents onto the bubbles.

The base is Fresco paints and I've used 2 sides of the ~{Design Cube}~ on the background as well as ~{Splatter Long}~ and ~{Relax Text}~. I've stood the bath onto a thin strip of washi tape. I've then added doodles all over.

Head over to the ~{SDC Blog}~ to see what the rest of the team has come up with and then join us, using any physical stamp - not a digi! If you follow the rules you will be in with the chance of winning one of 2 randomly drawn prizes of a $30 gift certificate to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~ at the end of the month.

Kaz xxx

11 comments:

Sanja Grdinić said...

I could use this card so badly these days... :)
It is perfect - perfect stamp, perfect colors, perfect frame... Just perfect! :)

tracy said...

aww,her pointy head is very cute :)

Samantha Read said...

Super, Super cute Kaz, love your ATC it's adorable!! Big hugs xx

Corrie Herriman said...

Great ATC, love your colours and doodling !
Corrie x

Karen Gist said...

Awe..you should do more atc's, this is gorgeous sweetheart xxx

sam21ski said...

Fab atc, great choice of image!!

Sam xxx

Coco said...

Just a wonderful ATC... a pure delight !!! Hugs Coco xx

Basement Stamper said...

Love this, thinking I'm going to enjoy one of those bubble baths tonight. Very cute!

Angelnorth said...

Cute, love the glossy bubbles!

Valerie H. Wilson said...

Gosh! Even our colors are sorta similar!! Honest, I didn't copy!! LOL! I really love your border, your stippling around the tub and your beautiful background! Perfect little ATC! :)

Kay Wallace said...

Love this ATC, Kaz! Of course, because of that great image and text, but more so because of the "overhanging" image. I love that style.