Wednesday, 16 October 2013

SDC 121 ~ Spooky Halloween

This week's ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ is set by the talented ~{Carol}~ and she would like us to make a Spooky Halloween creation.

I made a tag on a tag:


It's a Fresco painty background and I've used ~{Web}~ and parts of ~{Design Cube}~on the base.
I've then stamped ~{Breakfast}~ onto the smaller tag - I love this stamp and I think he's after the trick or treat goodies!

I've finished off with some mulberry paper, string and a charm.

Head over to the ~{SDC Blog}~ to see what the rest of the team has come up with. Then join us and if you follow the rules you could be in with the chance of winning one of two randomly drawn prizes of $30 to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~.

Kaz xxx

8 comments:

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

AWESOME Kaz, LOVE it!!! XOXO

Dawn said...

Simply gorgeous sweetie, fab job.
Huge hugs x x x x

Kay Wallace said...

Great tag-on-a-tag, Kaz! I have not yet tried this technique, but love how it looks and will definitely do so!! You have perfectly used "Breakfast" on the smaller tag. This is just such fun! Well done!

Corrie Herriman said...

Fab tag !
Corrie x

Samantha Read said...

Wow! this is fantastic Kaz!! xx

Kath said...

Ooooh, VERY scary!!!

Kathy said...

Great tag, Kaz and very scary ;)

ionabunny said...

Super spooky. Great colours and love the double tag