Wednesday, 23 October 2013

SDC 122 Lace or Fabric

Another Wednesday, another ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ and this one is set by the talented ~{France}~. She would like us to use fabric or lace on our creations. My lovely sister, Lynne, gave me some silver/grey netty fabric when I saw her last (she knew I'd find a use for it) and I thought I'd use that to make some sweet bags for Halloween.
It reminded me of when we made favours for the tables at her wedding!


I just cut the fabric into squares and used two layers and wrapped some sweets in there before tying with coloured string. I then made the labels.


I used 3 small labels and coloured them with acrylic paints and doodled a border around them before adding some more of that funky orange mulberry paper.

I stamped the images from ~{Halloween Cube 1}~~{Halloween cube 2}~  and ~{Birds and Bugs Cube}~ and watercoloured and cut them out. I've stuck them on with silicone glue to get some dimension.

Head over to the ~{SDC Blog}~ to see the team's gorgeous creations and then join us. If you follow the rules you will be in with the chance of winning one of 2 randomly drawn prizes of $30 gift certificates to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~ at the end of the month.

Kaz xxx

12 comments:

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

Very cool creation! Love your labels! XOXO

Karen Gist said...

Lynne knows you so well haha!!!!! A brilliant find and wonderful makes my lovely! The tags are so cute, HUGS xxxxx

Samantha Read said...

These are wonderful Kaz! Big hugs xx

Kay Wallace said...

My sister favors me with bits'n'pieces she collects, too, Kaz! Love the Halloween creations you have made. Very clever labels, too!

Corrie Herriman said...

Love the little treatbags, I might come round Trick or treatin' !
Corrie x

Coco said...

Love this funny project and your scene with all the elements, great for Halloween !! Coco xx

Sue said...

Brilliant Kaz, perfect for Halloween treats xx

Traceyr said...

These look great for halloween Kaz.

Particularly like the orange of course. :)

Dawn said...

Awe Kaz, these are amazing sweetie, what a brilliant idea. Ha ha ha I must remember to show Millie, she will be well impressed.
Huge hugs x x x x

tracy said...

those are lovely kaz :)

Jane Wetzel said...

just perfect! yummy stuff :)

france papillon said...

i want to reach out and grab one of those!! yummy looking!
xx
france