Wednesday, 30 October 2013

SDC 123 Multi-Fold Cards

This week's ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ is to make a Multi-Folded card so I thought I'd do one with an aperture and the folds in the base to create a scene:


The aperture was roughly cut out with a scalpel and a border drawn, then I put some patterned paper on the back of the card.
I cut some card to size and folded and stuck it onto the bottom of the card.
I stamped ~{Hazel Bunny}~, ~{Carrot}~ and ~{Banner}~ onto card, watercoloured them and cut them out.
I've stuck Hazel Bunny onto the top of the fold inside the card so it looks like she's creeping up on Carrot because he looks like a far more substantial meal than the one she's got hold of!!


I've added some letter stickers for the quote and I'm very sad that I'm running out of these, I've loved them!
Now you need to head over to the ~{SDC Blog}~ if you've not been there first and check out the rest of the team's cards, then join us with your makes. If you follow the rules, you will be in with the chance of winning one of two randomly drawn $30 gift certificates to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~ drawn at the end of the month.

Kaz xxx

9 comments:

Samantha Read said...

Super cute, love it!! xx

Karen Gist said...

Who wouldn't want that big juicy carrot haha!!! Fabulous work my lovely xxx

Kay Wallace said...

Totally brilliant, Kaz! You "set the stage" for the rest of us with these great folds! So clever, also, to use France's banner at the bottom!

Kath said...

Super card...I love the 'stage'

Corrie Herriman said...

I think this is my favourite of all the designers cards. Love it !
Corrie x

Angelnorth said...

Fab little scene, hope Carrot is quick on his feet!

Traceyr said...

The colours on this card are so bright and vibrant Kaz I love them.

:)

Sue said...

Brilliant Kaz, really made me smile xx

dutchstamptramp said...

Fabulous card and fabulous design Kaz!