Thursday, 10 October 2013

Stampotique Sponsors ...........

It's the second week of sponsoring ~{De-Craftorij}~ and this week the theme is Autumn. I made this ATC:


I've done a background using Fresco paints and added ~{Design Cube}~, which is difficult to see!
I then stamped ~{Tree}~ and watercoloured it.
Next, I got some ordinary paper and smooched some spritzed inks over it in Autumn colours. When this was dry, I stamped ~{Leaf}~ and cut them out before crinkling them and inking the edges.
I finished off with a pumpkin from the ~{Halloween Cube 2}~ and ~{Weather Is Changing}~.

Kaz xxx

10 comments:

Samantha Read said...

Lovely xxx

Traceyr said...

Great colours used on this ATC Kaz and I love the different elements to it too.

:)

Kath said...

Great tag. I love your leaves and background.

Kath said...

I meant your ATC ! Sorry about that.

Dawn said...

Gorgeous ATC sweetie, I love the leaves at the bottom.
Huge hugs x

Karen Gist said...

ooo I like this a lot my lovely xxx

Hazel said...

This is beautiful, Kaz x

Corrie Herriman said...

Wonderful ATC, Kaz !
Corrie x

Kay Wallace said...

Love how you choreographed 4 Stampotique Originals into this small space, Kaz! Yah just gotta love that pumpkin!!

Coco said...

Really lovely Kaz, especially with these wonderful large leaves that suit perfectly the theme ! Coco xx