Tuesday, 22 October 2013

Stampotique Sponsors ..........

It's the last week for ~{Stampotique}~ to be sponsoring ~{De-Craftorij}~ and this week is an easy one for me, CAS cards.


I masked off half of ~{Mesh}~ and stamped it directly onto the card blank. Next I flicked tiny drops of ink onto a little white tag and made a washi tape and card stripe base. I then stamped ~{Kitty Monster}~ onto card, water-coloured it, cut it out and stuck everything together using silicone glue. I finished off with ~{Happy Birthday}~.

If you use Facebook, head over to the ~{De-Craftorij}~ page and have a look at the challenges and art. And also, have you seen the ~{Stampotique Page}~? There's always loads of  inspiration and we welcome you to show us what you've made with our stamps.

Kaz xxx

8 comments:

Karen Gist said...

hahaha LOVE Kitty Monster :-D Fantastic CAS card my lovely xxx

Dawn said...

Gorgeous card sweetie, I LOVE your CAS cards, so incredibly effective my lovely. Fab stamp too, ha ha ha bet Mrs G is coveting that one lol!!!!!!!!
Huge hugs x x x x

Kath said...

Great CAS card...love the mesh background.

Angelnorth said...

Great colour combo and plenty of interest while keeping it CAS - love it!

Kay Wallace said...

Just as sweet as can be, Kaz! I love your C&S style--always! Kitty Monster looks delightfully happy, even though it isn't *her* birthday! Sweet green color, too!

Corrie Herriman said...

I love this card, fab colours and that stamp is so sweet.
Corrie x

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

Amazing card Kaz! XOXO

Hazel said...

Super CAS card x