Tuesday, 8 October 2013

Tando-Creative ~ Black and Orange

This week on the ~{Tando Blog}~ we have a colour theme of Black and Orange, so it had to be a Halloween card:



I started off with using a black pen through some of the holes in the ~{Oblong Long Square Mask}~ directly onto the card blank and then sticking some Washi Tape onto white card and drawing through the mask over that. Once the ink was dry, I cut the card and stuck them over the markings on the card. Some are stuck flat and some are raised using silicone glue.

Next I inked the bats from the ~{Haunted House Mask}~ onto the card base and used a black pen to add dots around them.

I've painted 3 of the pumpkins from the ~{Mini Pumpkin Pack}~ with Fresco paints and added some inky shading and black card behind them.

I've finished the whole thing off with the ~{Wicked}~ stamp.

Don't forget to keep visiting the ~{Tando Blog}~ for more inspiration by the other DT members as there are so many different styles of creating going on.

Kaz xxx

8 comments:

Gez Butterworth said...

WOW! Totally gorgeous card Kaz ♥♥

tracy said...

love it kaz :)

Dawn said...

Fab card sweetie, I love the way you have used the mask - brilliant.
Huge hugs x x x x

Caroline said...

Love this card Kaz, and the little pumpkins are so cute!

Kay Wallace said...

Just a perfect Halloween card, Kaz! And, you're right, black and orange could mean nothing else!! Love the detail and energy you have put into this design!

Kathy said...

I love this - it's such a fun card and I like how the orange shades and black work on the white.

Samantha Read said...

Gorgeous!xx

Traceyr said...

Wonderfully frightening colours there Kaz and I love those pumpkins.

:)