Friday, 18 October 2013

Tando-Creative ~ Flying Things

This week on the ~{Tando Blog}~ we are all about flying things. I went a bit sideways and made my 'thing' an ATC.


I made an inky background and used ~{Hutching's}~ for some stamped detailing before using one of the faces on the ~{Baroque Mask}~. I doodled around it to make it stand out slightly.

I then inked through some letters from the ~{Have Your Say Mask}~ onto a gessoed book page and cut out and doodled those. I stick them onto black card for strength and definition.

Finally I took one set of wings from the ~{Wings and Hearts Set}~ and cut them to make 2 separate wings. They were painted and I've inked and stamped ~{Fax to Wolfgang}~ before inking the edges and doodling. They were carefully stuck onto the back.

Kaz xxx

14 comments:

Amanda said...

I love this ATC!!
Love
Amanda x

Karen Gist said...

Wow...this is so different for you...I love it Kaz xxx

Dawn said...

Gorgeous atc sweetie, amazing colours and imagination, I love it.
Huge hugs x x x x

Jane Wetzel said...

love this

Gez Butterworth said...

Fabulous ♥

Kathy said...

Gosh - this is fantastic, so much going on in such a small space, it looks amazing - especially those beautiful colours in the background

Corrie Herriman said...

Great ATC ! Love it.
Corrie x

Angelnorth said...

Fab ATC, love the stenciled face!

Hazel said...

Such a good idea, Kaz - love the face and the background behind it x

Kay Wallace said...

Fantastic ATC, Kaz! I have ignored the edges of that small 3-1/2 x 2-1/2 space from time to time, but have never thought to give an ATC wings! Just love this one!!

Coco said...

I love this ATC, so beautiful with the wings addition that fits perfectly the Baroque face... How do you do to have always so bright ideas Kaz ??! :))Have a nice week-end Hugs, Coco xx

Redanne said...

Your ATC is beautiful, I love that gorgeous face and the wings are the perfect finishing touch.

Carol said...

fantastic atc Kaz - so much going on without seeing it iykwim? wanna swap?? xx

Gio said...

It's beautiful, Kaz! A gorgeous use of that mask. I didn't think of using it in a ATCs!