Thursday, 3 October 2013

Tando-Creative ~ In The Garden

This week on the ~{Tando Blog}~ we are doing all things garden related. I made a card using a mask to emboss which is something I often forget to do.


I used the ~{Poppy Mask}~ but I always think they look like roses (I am no gardener!). I inked through the flowers while the mask was in place and then very carefully elongated the stems before adding a dragonfly.

I then finished off with a very old stamp.

Don't forget to visit the ~{Tando Blog}~ to see the other gorgeousness from the team.

Kaz xxx

6 comments:

tracy said...

very pretty kaz :)

Dawn said...

Wow Kaz, this is gorgeous, what fun techniques sweetie. Ha ha ha I'm with you on the roses thing, green-fingered I am not!!!!!!!!
Huge huggles x

Netty said...

its very effective Kaz, Annette x

Angelnorth said...

Lovely soft look with this and the embossing looks very classy!

Karen Gist said...

This is so beautiful Kaz! HUgs xxx

Corrie Herriman said...

Great CAS card. I like the soft colours !
Corrie x