Wednesday, 27 November 2013

SDC #127 Early Christmas

This week's ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ is set by the very talented ~{Nellie}~ and she would like us to do an early Christmas. This wasn't a problem as I really needed to make a few cards.


I've stamped ~{Daniel's Tree Topper Small}~ and ~{Daniel's Tree Topper Large}~ onto card and watercoloured them, adding a tiny bit of glitter onto the wings. I then cut them out and cut the hearts from them then stuck them onto the card blank with silicone glue so they 'float'.

I've then painted some of the ~{Tando Mini Baubles Pack}~, added a bit of glitter and stuck them on in place of the hearts. Stockists ~{HERE}~.

I've finished off with the 'Merry' from a discontinued stamp.

Head over to the ~{SDC Blog}~ to see what this week's team have come up with and then join us with your stamped creations. If you follow the rules, you will be in with the chance of winning one of two prizes of $30 to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~ at the end of the month.

Kaz xxx

9 comments:

Karen Gist said...

I am not sure if 'beautiful' is the right word but that's what I think of this one :-D xxx

Samantha Read said...

Completely gorgeous :)

Coco said...

hahaha, I LOVE your card Karen... but where's is the "Christmas" word? Did these cute angels EAT it LOL?!! Coco xx

Corrie Herriman said...

I really love your style ! You manage to make the most wonderful cards and other projects which are very precise and neat ! I love precise and neat !
Corrie x

Angelnorth said...

Looks a bit like "Attack of the angels" - they're coming in with missiles primed! Or maybe that's just the way my brain works! Another fab CAS card.

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

Amazing as always! I really admire how you can create so clean, I always have a stain or two ;-) XOXO

Sue said...

A beautiful card Kaz, I love the colours and these are my favourite angels ever xx

Traceyr said...

I do like this "festive" card Kaz.

Kay Wallace said...

Clean and simple, but with a sense of style uniquely yours!! Just love this...may I order 100? ;-)