Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Stampotique and Tando mix up

I'm being very cheeky because both the ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ and my turn for the ~{Tando Monthly Challenge}~ have fallen on the same day and, as I love to use both company's goodies together anyway, I went for it. I often remind myself how lucky I am to be on both teams.

Stampotique is to make a One Layer Card and Tando is to use Orange, Green and Pink, and I've gone bright to compensate for the yucky, wet and grey conditions outside!



I've masked off parts of the ~{Burning Rubber Stencil}~ and inked the colours through it,
 then doodled around the chevrons.

Next I've used a stamp positioner and masked off parts of the ~{Stack of Birds}~ stamp before stamping them on top of the chevrons, directly onto the card blank.

I've then watercoloured the birds using the same inkpads and then stamped ~{Happy Birthday}~ under the chevrons.

Now go check out the creations from the rest of this week's team on the ~{SDC Blog}~.
There's two prizes of $30 to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~ randomly drawn at the end of the month if you join us with your one layer creation.

And there's a choice of prizes from ~{Tando-Creative}~ which is also randomly drawn at the end of the month if you show us your green, orange and pink project. There's a link to a list of mask or stencil prizes at the top of the blog.

Kaz xxx

13 comments:

Juls said...

This is really fun!! Hugs Juls x

Kathy said...

Love it! Actually, I really really love it. The birds are cute, the colours are fab.

Samantha Read said...

Great Kaz, love everything about it!! xx

Angelnorth said...

Great riot of bright colour, love it!

Karen Gist said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE this my darling xxxx

Kay Wallace said...

You have beautifully managed to create a card to satisfy both challenges, Kaz! Love it!

Corrie Herriman said...

Wonderfully colourful ! I love it !
Corrie x

Tanja said...

I really LOVE it. Wonderful Image and beautiful Colors.
Tanja (www.stempelspielplatz.de)

Caroline said...

Fab card Kaz...love the bright colours! xx

Kath said...

I love this one....the colours, the composition...everything about it!

Jackie said...

It's a great stamp and I love what you have done with it !
It's a lovely bright card
Jackie

Gay Peplow said...

Hi Kaz, This is fabulous, I have a lot to catch up on but here on your fab blog it is an absolute pleasure! Gorgeous makes abound :D Thank you for visiting me too :D Gay x

Traceyr said...

I love this one too and it is sitting on my mantlepiece right now. Thanks Kaz. x x :)