Thursday, 14 November 2013

Stampotique Sponsors .................

........... this week we are sponsoring ~{Wicked Wednesday's ATC}~ with a theme of anything goes:


I've made a background with Fresco paints and stamped ~{Design Cube}~ in paint across the top, then stamped ~{Be Grateful}~ directly onto the ATC before adding some colour.

I stamped 2 extra birds from the stamp to add a bit more colour to it. And I added a heap of doodling.

I love this stamp as, despite everything I go through every day, I still have so much to be grateful for.

Head over to the ~{WW-ATC Blog}~ to see the gorgeous ATC's their team did with our stamps!

Kaz xxx

5 comments:

Corrie Herriman said...

Love this ATC, great colours and that black and white border is fab !
Corrie x

Juls said...

This is just fabulous!! Hugs Juls

Kay Wallace said...

Perfect for this time of year, Kaz! Love the extra birdies! Tweet!

Karen Gist said...

I love the colours you have used here...really optimistic colours to back up the words. Beautiful job my lovely xxx

Traceyr said...

Loving this one. The colours are brilliant.

:)