Saturday, 30 November 2013

Tando-Creative ~ Celebrate

This week on the ~{Tando Blog}~ we are in the mood to Celebrate. I've done another Christmas card - I've now made a grand total of 9 this year!! Whoo me! I've played some more with the gorgeous baubles:


I've painted some of the baubles from the ~{Bag of Baubles,Small}~ with white acrylic paint then clear embossed ~{Design Cube}~and ~{Tangled}~. Then I've inked the baubles, let it soak in for a while and then wiped it from the embossing. If you use this method to decorate them, you will need dark ink as the white paint soaks it up! Again, as usual for me lately, it's another quick and easy make, finished off with some wired tinsel and my favourite, but sadly discontinued stamp.

Kaz xxx

6 comments:

Traceyr said...

oo what a lovely loads of baubles haha! ;) x x

Angelnorth said...

Love the tinsely finish, fun card!

Kath said...

Love it. It sounds quite complicated to make that... not as easy as you are suggesting!

Kay Wallace said...

Love the "Merry Everything" sentiment, Kaz! Totally brilliant! Sweet colors in this. May I order a pair of earrings? ;-)

butterfly said...

Love the alternate colour palette, and fabulous tinsel!
Alison x

Coco said...

A wonderful C&S card Kaz. LOVE your Tando bubbles tied to tinsel... Just really gorgeous !!! Happy Sunday, big hugs to U. Coco xx