Tuesday, 19 November 2013

Tando-Creative Free For All

We're having another Free For All week over on the ~{Tando Blog}~ and I'm showing some quick and easy Christmas cards. As in my last post, I don't take the time it takes for the Glossy Accents to dry into account!!


I have used the largest sizes from the ~{Mini Brush Stroke Trees}~ and painted them with Fresco paints. Once dry, I've added a thin layer of Glossy Accents and sprinkled glitter on top.

Once this was dry, I've attached them onto a torn strip of washi tape and added the greeting which is a discontinued stamp from Stampotique.

I then went on to make some tags using all sizes of the trees:


I've just sprayed a little ink onto the tags and added just the 'Merry', some doodling and some thin tinselly wire.

Quick and simple and perfect for batch producing to get those cards made!

Kaz xxx

6 comments:

Karen Gist said...

Ahhh...so pretty darling! xxx

Kath said...

Those are lovely, Kaz. I like the cards and the gift tags as well.

Angelnorth said...

Very funky, they all look great!

Kay Wallace said...

Can you believe I have no "Glossy Accents?" Can you believe that now I *must have* some?? What a pop! Love your cards, but those tags are to-die-for!! You are putting me in the Christmas mood...just a little! ;-)

Traceyr said...

These look super cool Kaz. :)

Samantha Read said...

Gorgeous!!