Wednesday, 4 December 2013

SDC #128 Anything Goes

We are having a month long challenge for December at the ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge Blog}~ as everybody is so busy this month for some reason ;) And it is anything goes to make it even easier! I made another card:


I've stamped ~{Blessed Skellie}~ onto the card blank and, as a nod to Christmas, I've coloured her with twinkling H2O's so she has a gentle shimmer.

I stamped ~{Mistletoe}~ 3 times on card, coloured with H2O's and cut them out before arranging them above Skellie. I've used Glossy Accents to give the berries some dimension.

Finally I stamped ~{Merry Kiss-mas}~ and added that.

So if you can find the time, join us and you can be in with the chance of winning one of 2 prizes of $30 to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~, randomly drawn at the end of the month. Don't forget to check out the rules.

Kaz xxx

6 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Awww, I hope someone comes along with a kiss for her! Cute card!

Karen Gist said...

Awe!!!! Hope she meets Mr Skellie!!! Fabulous idea to use her my lovely xxx

Coby van willigenburg said...

So sweet, so pure realy lovely!

Caroline said...

Great card Kaz.....I've not made a Christmas card yet!

Corrie Herriman said...

Great card, Kaz !
Corrie x

Kay Wallace said...

This is just such a fun card, Kaz! Love all the white space, which allows this leaves to just pop! Love that you fussy cut the mistletoe as it casts wee shadows on the white card! This is a total winner in my book!