Wednesday, 11 December 2013

SDC128 Anything Goes (again)

Don't forget that the ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ is a month long this time and is 'Anything Goes'. I've made another card to remind you.


I've stamped  the large bird from ~{Starbird with Chick}~ onto a tag, masked it off and sprayed ink over it. Then watercoloured the image and added a branch. The chick has been watercoloured and cut out.
JOY has been stamped using ~{Altered Alphas}~ and cut out.

Everything has been stuck onto an ink sprayed card blank with a little bit of mulberry paper for colour.

Kaz xxx

11 comments:

Corgi Feet said...

This is really beautiful!

Angelnorth said...

The feathery mulberry is perfect with the bird images - lovely card!

Dawn said...

Fab card sweetie, I love the techniques you have used, very effective.
Huge hugs x x x x

Kay Wallace said...

Lovely card, Kaz! You make me wish I had those alphas!

Karen Gist said...

This is really pretty and in different colours for you. I love the touch of Mulberry paper, it really adds something xxx

Coco said...

This is so lovely Kaz! I'm always in awe of the stuff you come up, this rocks!! Coco xx

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

Gorgeous Kaz!! XOXO

butterfly said...

Such cute robins - and I love the splash of colour behind the tag!
Alison x

Sarah Anderson said...

I'm adding those alphas to my wishlist too! Love how you've added the tag, inspiring me with my Christmas cards!!

Corrie Herriman said...

I love this card, perfect !
Corrie x

dutchstamptramp said...

FABULOUS!!