Sunday, 1 December 2013

Stampotique DT Announcement

Today ~{Stampotique}~ are announcing the Design Team for the first half of 2014 and I am delighted and excited to say I'm still on it!!

The full list of teams and bios is available ~{here}~.

To celebrate, here are some of the gifts tags I have made for my pressies this year:


I've simply stamped onto tags and watercoloured them to start with. I've used:

~{Snowman}~
~{Snowy Fran}~
~{Tangled Enthusiasm}~

For the snow-people, I've dotted glitter glue for snowflakes and when the dots were dry I sponged inked over them.
For Tangled, I used different coloured glitter glues on the lights.

I've finished off with some doodling and tinselly wire.

Kaz xxx

13 comments:

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

Lovely tags! And congrats :-D XOXO

Astrid Stulemeijer (AssiCrafts) said...

Lovely tags!!! And congrats :-D XOXO

Coco said...

Congrats Kaz, but I was not worried at all about your reapplication and the result! :-) A very cute series of tags today, well done! Hugs, Coco xxx

Karen Gist said...

ooo gorgeous tags sweetheart!!!!!

Love the tinsely card below too ;-D xxx

Coby van willigenburg said...

Great your still on it! Congrats!

Kay Wallace said...

So thrilled to be one of the new DT members joining such a seasoned roster of continuing DT artists. Congrats, Kaz, on your reappointment to the Stampotique DT! I look forward to working with you! Love your "celebratory" gift tags!!

Dotty Jo said...

Yay, glad to see that your are staying with the team... not that I doubted it for a minute, Jo x

butterfly said...

Fantastic - it wouldn't be the same without you. Love your snowy tags!
Alison x

Corrie Herriman said...

Congratulations, Kaz !
Corrie x

maria f. said...

Congrats, first off. And what a lovely bunch of whimsical tags. Love the touches of blue and green with the sparkle.

Traceyr said...

Very festive and I love the fairy lights. :)

Angelnorth said...

Of course you're still on the team, your Stampotique work is fab! Love these tags, who wouldn't be thrilled to get one on their gift?!

Caroline said...

Congrats Kaz...x