Wednesday, 18 December 2013

Stampotique - More Anything Goes

Don't forget you still have time to join in with the month long ~{Stampotique Designer's Challenge}~ to be in with the chance of winning one of two, randomly drawn prizes of $30 to spend in the ~{Stampotique Store}~. That would be a brilliant start to the New Year!!

I have made 2 gift wallets for some small things for my nieces:


I stamped and clear embossed the letters from the ~{Altered Alphabet}~ onto patterned papers and cut them out.
I also stamped ~{Daniel's Tree Topper Small}~ and ~{Oh...Tree}~, cut them out and watercoloured them and added glossy accents and glitter glue for detail.

I've used Tando ~{Mini Snowflakes}~ with acrylic paint and glitter glue and layered everything up.

Kaz xxx

7 comments:

Juls said...

These are fab!! Love the colour combo!! Hugs Juls

Kay Wallace said...

Super cute monogrammed gift wallets, Kaz! The Stampotique "Oh...Tree" stamp is perfect and doesn't hide everything behind it! Sweet girly colors, too!

Corrie Herriman said...

Love these, wonderful colour combo !
Corrie x

Angelnorth said...

Those look fab Kaz, I'm sure the girls will love them just as much as what's inside!

Karen Gist said...

These are so pretty Kaz, perfect for the girls :-D xxx

roc said...

great job!

Traceyr said...

These are fab Kaz on first looking I thought they were canvases. I bet the girls loved them.

:)