Thursday, 5 December 2013

Tando-Creative Icy Winter

This week on the ~{Tando Blog}~ we are using the them Icy Winter for our creations. I've made another card of course!


I painted 3 of the ~{Mini Snowflakes}~ with acrylic paint and put a very thin layer of glitter glue onto them. I use a very cheap child's glitter glue - non of your teeny tiny overpriced 'named' brands for me!!

For the background, I put dots of glitter glue randomly over part of the card. Once dry, I ripped some paper to mask off the outside and inked the middle.

I've stamped ~{Snowman}~, who I love, added a small amount of watercolour and a little bit of glitter glue and added the greeting stamp.

Kaz xxx

4 comments:

Karen Gist said...

So pretty! x

Angelnorth said...

Awww, he looks like he's worried about being crushed by the huge flakes! Great use of the glitter glue, love the dotty bits for the background!

Kay Wallace said...

Elegant simplicity, I say! Love your Stampotique snowman!

Dawn said...

Gorgeous card sweetie, ha ha ha I'm with you on the glitter glue thing for sure!!! Lol snowman looks just how I feel by Boxing Day, a little 'melty' round the edges!!!!!!!
Huge hugs x x x x