Tuesday, 17 December 2013

Tando Snowflake Card and Tag

It's another Free For All week on the ~{Tando Blog}~ and I've made a card and matching tag.

You know when you have an idea for something and it seems simple enough until you start it? Well this is one of those. I've used 2 of the ~{Set of 5 Snowflake Stencils}~ and inked through them then cut them out. That was far more fiddly than I'd anticipated!!



I'm glad I persevered though as I'm pleased with the finished things. I've used some wide, wired, glittery ribbon, pinched in on the card and a couple of glittery buttons.

It's finished off with a stamp I found that I forgot I had. Sometimes the rubbish memory gives you pleasant surprises!!

Keep heading over to the ~{Tando Blog}~ every day to see more of the team's creations.

Kaz xxx

6 comments:

Juls said...

This is fab!!! So very stylish. Hugs Juls

Kath said...

Lovely! Such a pretty card.

Karen Gist said...

WOW! these are so beautiful Kaz! Well done on persevering with the fussy cutting :-D HUGS xxx

Angelnorth said...

Oooh, really stylish Kaz - they look fab!

Corrie Herriman said...

Fab colours !
Corrie x

Kay Wallace said...

Love that ribbon, Kaz! I also love the idea of making a card and matching tag. Your expression of "far more fiddly" must be akin to what I call fussy cutting, and, while it is a pain, it is well worth the effort in the end. Just magnificent!