Thursday, 20 February 2014

Tando Anything Goes ...... New Release

This week on the ~{Tando Blog}~ we are having another Free for All week, which works out perfectly with the new ~{Trade Show Releases}~. I have a few things to show from the release:


As soon as I saw the ~{London Skyline Pack}~ I knew what I wanted to do with them. There are 3 sizes in the pack and I did the journal page (for Journal 52) using the middle size. I've simply painted it with a pearl acrylic paint and added some ink for shading. I trained and worked in London a few *cough* years ago and it was possibly the happiest time of my life.


I used the largest size from the pack for a silhouette canvas. I've painted the Skyline with black acrylic paint and used a gem for the clockface on Big Ben. The background is made with torn book pages, Neocolour 2 crayons, gesso, stamps and painty bubble wrap.

The final New Release I'm showing is a card made with a new pack of stencils that I designed. It's a    ~{Tree and leaves 3 part Mask}~ so you can have the tree on it's own, with overlaid leaves like on the card, or with overlaid circles. I wanted the tree to have spaces to sit or hang things from


I've simply inked through the tree, then lined up the leaves (there is a blip on the bottom of the masks to help) and inked them. I stamped ~{Owl Tree}~ and cut the owls out to sit them on the branches then finished off with ~{Enjoy Life}~.

Kaz xxx

9 comments:

Angelnorth said...

Three fab projects! Absolutely love the journal page and the three part mask is a great idea, love it!

Kathy said...

All fantastic projects but I absolutely adore the first one - I love every single thing about that one

Kathi said...

Wow. Your projects are fabulous!

Karen Gist said...

ooo I just love what you have done with the new releases Kaz! I really like your sunset one though, esp as I have seen it irl. So....you left your behind in London??? haha xxx

Kay Wallace said...

You are on a creative roll, Kaz! Love your skyline projects the best!

massofhair said...

All fantastic creations, wonderful and clever stencil. Love your ArT:-) xxx

Caroline said...

Love all the projects Kaz x

Traceyr said...

wow what a gorgeous tree mask Kaz-beautiful.

Love those skyline projects too.

:)

Sharon, The Craft Barn said...

Hi Kaz
We here at The Craft Barn really love your work and wonder if you would consider joining our DT Team. By joining you would commit to doing 3 projects a month and payment would be by way of a Craft Barn gift voucher. Anyway have a think about it and let me know sharon@thecraftbarn.com

Kind Regards

Sharon