Monday, 3 March 2014

Tando Black and Pink

This week on the ~{Tando Blog}~we have the colour combination of black and pink, so I made this card:


I've used part of the new ~{Long Flourish Mask}~ with pink ink and added a few doodles with pen for detail. I then painted a ~{Mini Flower}~ and ~{Mini Butterflies}~ with acrylic paint and added gems and doodles and I couldn't resist a few white pen dots either to brighten them up (that's just a subjective thing for me).

And then I used my most favourite greeting stamp ~{Happy Birthday}~.

Kaz xxx

10 comments:

Coco said...

Wow Kaz, this card is absolutely fabulous... Really gorgeous work as usual! Hugs, Coco xx

Karen Gist said...

So beautiful sweetheart :-D xxx

Julia Dunnit said...

This is so pretty Kaz, and I'm with you on the white dots! how clever an idea.

Kath said...

A lovely card, Kaz. I am not a 'pink' person but this is so pretty. I love it.

Angelnorth said...

Absolutely gorgeous Kaz, love it!

Kay Wallace said...

Pure genius, I say!

Caroline said...

A lovely and very pretty card Kaz..x

Corrie Herriman said...

So pretty !
Corrie x

Kathy said...

Love this - so pretty and elegant, too

Traceyr said...

Yes Kaz the white pen does make those coloured elements "pop" :)